I was listening to the Alex Jones Show yesterday (Friday, March 4) on shortwave and someone called in and started talking about “international jewish bankers” being behind the New World Order. Jones gave the caller a lot of time to speak without interrupting him or cutting him off.
At first, the caller sounded sensible. He mentioned that the American mass media is dominated by jews, which is true. He brought up Paul Warburg‘s name in connection with the Federal Reserve. And considering Jones had had some not-so-nice things to say about George Soros, another jew, only minutes before this call, it would have been disingenuous of him to claim jews aren’t overrepresented in the ranks of international financiers. So far, so good.
Then the caller urged listeners to read the long-discredited Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Jones asked the caller if he believed that all jews are involved in the conspiracy, to which the caller replied in the affirmative. Jones then asked if all jews should be exterminated, and the caller said yes. I slapped my hand to my forehead and started shaking my head. Predictably, Jones cut the caller off at that point and went on a tirade against nazis.
Why do so many anti-Semites* insist on shooting themselves in the foot like this guy did?
While Jones has a long and shameful history of covering for the jews, you can’t accuse him of any wrongdoing in this case; he gave the guy plenty of time to make his case without censoring him. You can’t ask for more than a fair hearing. If the caller came off looking foolish, he did it to himself.
I’m starting to believe that a large number of anti-Semites really are mentally ill. Either that, or they’re stupid. It’s like their brains are incapable of distinguishing between the jew who mops the floors at the local Burger King and the George Soroses and Sumner Redstones of the world, who truly are malignant pests.
There are several valid criticisms that can be leveled against jews as a group. For instance, an elite group of jews really does have a disproportionately large amount of control over the mass media in countries like the U.S. and Canada, and it uses this control towards ends that are usually not in the best interest of the majority population.
The Israel lobby is real and very powerful.
The holocaust is a Big Lie that was invented by jews, communists, and the leaders of the Allied nations to justify or help conceal their own atrocities, and the myth was rekindled in the latter half of the 1960s by zionist jews to drum up support for and deflect criticism of Israel. In the last 12 years, the myth of the holocaust has been invoked to justify everything from the NATO bombing of civilian passenger trains in Yugoslavia, to the hanging of Saddam Hussein as a “war criminal,” to the U.S.’s belligerent attitude toward Iran.
But reasoned criticisms such as these tend to be overlooked when you have paranoid nutcases shouting from rooftops that they think every jew on the planet is involved in a monolithic conspiracy that’s behind all the evils in the world and that every last one needs to be exterminated, pronto.
If I didn’t know such people personally, I would think they were plants from the Defamation League of B’nai B’rith and the $PLC to make anti-Semites look retarded or unhinged.
The debate on the Jewish Question is polarized between apologists for the jews like Alex Jones and Jar-Jar Taylor, who would sooner blame their own mothers for the ills they diagnose than utter the word “jew,” and conspiracy wackos who have gone off the deep end and become obsessed with jews to the exclusion of everything else.
* I’m not entirely comfortable with the term anti-Semite to describe someone who’s critical of or antipathetic towards jews, for two reasons:
- In a time in which blond, ashkenazi jews who don’t have a drop of Semitic blood in them are gunning down rock-throwing Palestinian children, some of whom are full-blooded Semites, referring to anti-jewish sentiment as “anti-Semitism” doesn’t make a lot of sense, and
- “Anti-Semitism” has a biological ring to it, which implies that the solution to the problem is extermination, and not everyone who opposes the agendas of organized jewry feels that way.
“Anti-jewish” would be an improvement, but is still not quite satisfactory. The best term, I think, would be anti-loxist, but since loxism has yet to catch on, no one would know what I was talking about were I to use it.
On the world financial crisis,
“Brazil’s President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva … charged last week that ‘this is a crisis that was caused by white people with blue eyes.'”
Three things cross my mind when I read this:
1. Da Silva, whose popularity ratings are plummeting, is pandering to Brazil’s non-white majority of voters.
2. How would Brazil fare if it kicked out all its white people? Only marginally better than Zimbabwe, I would imagine.
3. Why is a world leader like da Silva able to blame “white people with blue eyes” for the financial crisis without being denounced as a racist, but if a world leader like Vladimir Putin (accurately) points out that Africa has a history of cannibalism, or if former Malaysian leader Mahathir Mohammed (correctly) asserts that the U.S. is fighting a proxy war against Islam on behalf of Israel, the Western media immediately starts shrieking about “racism” and “anti-Semitism”?
Would a white Western leader be allowed to blame skyrocketing crime rates on non-white immigration with impunity, even if that assertion is, in fact, correct? It’s rather amazing that whites take statements like da Silva’s lying down.
Two finer points:
a. Isn’t da Silva himself white? He sure looks it to me.
b. Aren’t a disproportionate number of the “white people” who have brought about the world financial crisis in fact Jews? If so, why doesn’t da Silva mention that fact? Is it OK to demonize “white people with blue eyes” but not Jews? Is da Silva scapegoating “white people” in an attempt to take heat off the Jews?