Lesbians hate you — don’t you get it?

by Igor Alexander

Jane doesn't care to know Dick

As a red-blooded heterosexual male, there’s nothing that I find objectionable about watching two attractive women making love. It’s not the lesbian sex act per se that bothers me, it’s everything that surrounds it.

If I thought that lesbians were just hedonistic women who were sexually attracted to other women and were primarily seeking pleasure and thrills, I would be more willing to overlook them. Hey, I can relate — girls are hot! But that’s just a male fantasy. Such lesbians don’t exist outside of pulp novel covers*, porn, and other products of men’s lascivious imaginations.

The vast majority of real lesbians, even the ones of the “lipstick” variety that guys drool over, are women who have serious issues with men. Lesbians aren’t so much indifferent to men as they are hostile. It’s almost impossible to tell where feminism ends and lesbianism begins. The lesbian counterculture is inextricably tied to feminism.

Stop thinking of lesbianism as if it were just a sex thing. It’s not. It’s also a counterculture, an identity, and a political movement. Women who sleep with women for purely sexual reasons don’t usually go around calling themselves lesbians.

I’ve heard people claim that lesbians don’t dislike men, that they just aren’t interested in them, but I have not found that to be true in most instances. Lesbians are obsessed with men. They pretend to be men. They date women that look like men. They employ sex toys that are precisely modeled after male genitalia. They’re into “gender” role-playing, and assume “male” and “female” roles in their relationships. They go to feminist rallies, attend workshops for “womyn,” work in rape counseling centers. Many of them can’t stop yapping about the bad experiences they claim to have had with men, even years after they say they have stopped dating men. They appear genuinely upset when a man doesn’t give their lifestyle the nod of approval; if lesbians are indifferent to men, why would they care?

Young lesbian couples parade down busy streets in the daytime, hand-in-hand, staging public displays of affection which are meant more for attracting men’s attention (and rubbing it in their faces) than as sincere expressions of fondness or desire for each other.

Numerous studies have indicated that only a small minority of the women calling themselves lesbians have never slept with a man, and a surprising number of women calling themselves lesbians have sex with men (frequently “gay” or bisexual men) on a regular basis. An Australian study found that lesbians in the survey had slept with more men on average than the heterosexual women had! These findings are consistent with what I’ve observed firsthand.**

For lesbians not caring about men, an awful lot of their attention seems to be either directly or indirectly focused on them.

A stronger case could be made that faggots are indifferent to women than that dykes are indifferent to men. Fags, for the most part, seem to be genuinely guided by the pleasure principle and not much else. Fags who would truly qualify as misogynistic are rare, whereas man-hating dykes are ubiquitous. There may be a tiny bit of latent misogyny in male homosexuality, but it doesn’t even approach the scope and severity of lesbian misandry.

It wouldn’t make much difference to fags if all the sexually-available women on the planet vanished tomorrow; they would quickly get over it. But if all the men on the planet were to vanish tomorrow, much of the impetus for becoming a lesbian would be gone. Much like feminism: if all the men vanished tomorrow, feminists would have no one left to hate and to blame all their problems on, and their movement would shrivel up and die, having lost its raison d’etre. Lesbianism really should be thought of more as a wholly-owned subsidiary of feminism, than as a seperate thing onto itself.

When a guy jerks off, he’s just jerking off; he’s doing it because it feels good. To a lesbian, “flicking the bean” is a political act, a part of the struggle to liberate herself from the invisible (because they’re imaginary) chains of male oppression, an act of insurgency against the patriarchy. A woman who calls herself a lesbian and lets herself be penetrated by another woman donning a strap-on rubber penis isn’t merely displaying same-sex attraction, she is also revealing something about how she feels about men. That something goes along the lines of: “I enjoy heterosexual intercourse enough to try to mimic it, but I don’t like men.”

Guys, lesbians hate you. Their whole scene is based on spite and envy towards men. The only reason you don’t get it is because your only exposure to lesbianism has been through the pages of Penthouse magazine or by watching cute Hollywood actresses rubbing their boobies together on cable television. The reality on the ground is quite a different matter. By all means, check out some lesbian clubs and hangouts in your city, read some lesbian blogs and magazines, watch some pornography that was made by lesbians, for lesbians; but remember to bring along a barf bag.

(Also see What’s With All The Lesbians?)


* Ironically, lesbian-themed pulp novels from the 50′s and 60′s, whose target audience was nominally men, are now celebrated in women’s studies programs. Many lesbians from that generation remember these novels as having been an important part of their initiation into the lesbian way of life. From a Wikipedia article on these books:

“Writer Donna Allegra explained why she purchased them in saying, ‘No matter how embarrassed and ashamed I felt when I went to the cash register to buy these books, it was absolutely necessary for me to have them. I needed them the way I needed food and shelter for survival.’”

Sounds rather like the embarassment a teenage boy might feel buying his first copy of Playboy, doesn’t it? Nerve-wracking and yet strangely exhilarating at the same time, like breaking the law or starting a fistfight. I wonder how many people get sucked into the homosexual lifestyle because of the initial nervous thrill they get from trying something new, different, and taboo? Of course, once the excitement wears off, fags have to start inhaling “poppers” (alkyl nitrites) just to get it up, while female homosexuals suffer a condition known as “lesbian bed death,” similar to the loss of sexual desire long-standing married couples sometimes experience. Would it be overly optimistic to hope that as homosexuality continues to lose its stigma due to the public relations efforts of the homosexual lobby, fewer people will be attracted to it? To some there’s no fruit more inviting than the one that is forbidden, and in some sectors of society, homosexuality is becoming downright banal.

Also from Wikipedia:

“Stephanie Foote, from the University of Illinois commented on the importance of lesbian pulp novels to the lesbian identity prior to feminism: ‘Pulps have been understood as signs of a secret history of readers, and they have been valued because they have been read. The more they are read, the more they are valued, and the more they are read, the closer the relationship between the very act of circulation and reading and the construction of a lesbian community becomes…Characters use the reading of novels as a way to understand that they are not alone.’”

Hearing this, one has to wonder if men, by purchasing these novels and thus keeping them in demand and on store shelves, weren’t inadvertently fueling a movement and counterculture that would soon become profoundly antagonistic towards them. How many a woman from that generation who became a lesbian would never even have thought of eschewing a heterosexual lifestyle if she hadn’t momentarily caught a glimpse of one of those covers on a drugstore shelf out of the corner of her eye? Could the widely disseminated pornography of today be having a similar effect on some of our young women?

Would it be accurate to assume that the publishers of these pulp novels, like the pornographers of today, were disproportionately Jewish? Could the seeds of the modern lesbian movement have been planted by Jewish publishers in the 50′s and 60′s?

** It’s interesting to note that the Greek poet Sappho, who was born around 600 B.C. on the island of Lesbos — from which we get the term “lesbian” — was married and had a child, and that most of the young women in her circle of companions left her group to marry men.

32 responses

  1. Death to all Lesbos

    1. Death to you.

      1. Bobby Goldstein

        Mein Schnitzel is mein german…mein sassuage sizzle vermin…mein kupel Sheizer kompin Fuhrer chicken for mein german.

        Now that I have your attention. Lesbian relationships are all about disease spreading whores who are vain in their thoughts and disgusting human beings. They are filth and there is no such thing as true ‘lesbian’ love so of course there’s no unconditional love here.

        A husband and wife having sex for pleasure and procreation within the sanctity of marriage is the only outlet for sex. Don’t be a smelly silly dirty fanny granny lesbo. Be a straight instead and you’ll get a nice man eventually.

        God bless,

        Bob Thang

  2. I don’t even know why I’m replying to this, but here goes:

    “Women who sleep with women for purely sexual reasons don’t usually go
    around calling themselves lesbians.”
    I sure do. The women I’ve dated always have. Most of the women I sleep
    with do, too.

    “It’s almost impossible to tell where feminism ends and lesbianism
    begins. The lesbian counterculture is inextricably tied to feminism.”
    As a lesbian who is not a feminist… you’re completely right on that
    point. It’s true. Most lesbians I know are feminists. It’s kind of a
    pain in my ass. But I know plenty of feminists who are not lesbians.
    Half a point to you, sir.

    “Stop thinking of lesbianism as if it were just a sex thing.”
    Yeah. It’s also a love thing sometimes. It’s not just that I’m
    sexually attracted to women; I’m romantically attracted to them as
    well. But I’m not going to stop thinking about the sex part, sorry.
    It’s too fun.

    “They pretend to be men. They date women that look like men. They
    employ sex toys that are precisely modeled after male genitalia.
    They’re into “gender” role-playing, and assume “male” and “female”
    roles in their relationships.”
    Nope, nope, yes, nope, nope. That’s just the lesbians I know. Of
    course there are subcultures, but it’s not the majority.

    “They appear genuinely upset when a man doesn’t give their lifestyle
    the nod of approval; if lesbians are indifferent to men, why would
    they care?”
    Tolerance is not a sexual issue. Lesbians [and gay dudes and, I don't
    know, interracial couples probably] get upset when men OR women don’t
    approve of their lifestyle, and it’s not because they want to have sex
    with them.

    “Numerous studies have indicated that… a surprising number of women
    calling themselves lesbians have sex with men (frequently “gay” or
    bisexual men) on a regular basis.”
    Seriously? Sex with gay men? I’d like to see that study, sir.

    “These findings are consistent with what I’ve observed firsthand.”
    Porn? [there's a 'hand' joke in there somewhere, I'm sure]

    “When a guy jerks off, he’s just jerking off; he’s doing it because it
    feels good. To a lesbian, “flicking the bean” is a political act, a
    part of the struggle to liberate herself from the invisible (because
    they’re imaginary) chains of male oppression”
    What? Wrong! Getting off is awesome. I feel so sorry for any women
    you’ve ever been with if you really don’t believe that women don’t
    like getting off.

    “Guys, lesbians hate you.”
    But… most of my friends are guys! I live with guys! Hating them is
    going to really strain my relationship with them, not to mention my
    brother and father, who I adore.

    “…cute Hollywood actresses rubbing their boobies together on cable
    television.”
    What’s that channel!?!? I might have to go digital.

    “Female homosexuals suffer a condition known as “lesbian bed death,”
    similar to the loss of sexual desire long-standing married couples
    sometimes experience.”
    Yeah, that happens… usually to long-standing ‘married’ couples.
    Never been a problem for me or mine.

    …that’s all.

    1. Mein Schnitzel is mein german…mein sassuage sizzle vermin…mein kupel Sheizer kompin Fuhrer chicken for mein german.

      Now that I have your attention. Lesbian relationships are all about disease spreading whores who are vain in their thoughts and disgusting human beings. They are filth and there is no such thing as true ‘lesbian’ love so of course there’s no unconditional love here.

      A husband and wife having sex for pleasure and procreation within the sanctity of marriage is the only outlet for sex. Don’t be a smelly silly dirty fanny granny lesbo. Be a straight instead and you’ll get a nice man eventually.

      God bless,

      Bob Thang

  3. Adelaidey wrote: I don’t even know why I’m replying to this, but here goes:

    IA: You got to love posts that start with “I don’t even know why I’m replying…”

    Adelaidey wrote: “Women who sleep with women for purely sexual reasons don’t usually go around calling themselves lesbians.”
    I sure do. The women I’ve dated always have. Most of the women I sleep with do, too.

    IA: You sleep with women for purely sexual reasons? That’s not what you say below.

    Adelaidey wrote: “It’s almost impossible to tell where feminism ends and lesbianism begins. The lesbian counterculture is inextricably tied to feminism.”
    As a lesbian who is not a feminist… you’re completely right on that point. It’s true. Most lesbians I know are feminists.

    IA: I know it’s true. I wouldn’t have said it otherwise.

    Adelaidey wrote: It’s kind of a pain in my ass.

    IA: Why? Is that where they stick the dildo?

    Adelaidey wrote: But I know plenty of feminists who are not lesbians.

    IA: I didn’t say all feminists are lesbians. What I said is that most lesbians are feminists.

    Adelaidey wrote: “Stop thinking of lesbianism as if it were just a sex thing.”
    Yeah. It’s also a love thing sometimes. It’s not just that I’m sexually attracted to women; I’m romantically attracted to them as well.

    IA: First, let’s note that you’re now contradicting your earlier claim of being a lesbian who’s attracted to women for purely sexual reasons.

    But leaving that aside: sexual, romantic — what’s the difference? Could you feel romantic attraction to someone you didn’t feel sexually attracted to? If so, what’s preventing you from feeling romantic attraction towards men?

    Adelaidey wrote: But I’m not going to stop thinking about the sex part, sorry.
    It’s too fun.

    IA: How cute.

    That line wasn’t addressed to you anyways. It was addessed to men who fantasize sexually about lesbians (as is the whole essay, for that matter).

    Adelaidey wrote: “They pretend to be men. They date women that look like men. They employ sex toys that are precisely modeled after male genitalia. They’re into “gender” role-playing, and assume “male” and “female” roles in their relationships.”
    Nope, nope, yes, nope, nope.

    IA: The one you answered yes to is significant enough for me to have written a paragraph about it further on.

    Adelaidey wrote: That’s just the lesbians I know.

    IA: Precisely. That’s just the lesbians you know.

    Adelaidey wrote: Of course there are subcultures, but it’s not the majority.

    IA: Butch dykes and “femmes” that sleep with them are just a tiny, insignificant part of the lesbian counterculture, uh? Do you think I just fell off the turnip truck?

    Adelaidey wrote: “They appear genuinely upset when a man doesn’t give their lifestyle the nod of approval; if lesbians are indifferent to men, why would they care?”
    Tolerance is not a sexual issue. Lesbians [and gay dudes and, I don't know, interracial couples probably] get upset when men OR women don’t approve of their lifestyle, and it’s not because they want to have sex with them.

    IA: Don’t avoid the issue. It’s one thing to cry when you’re stung, and quite another to go out in public to provoke reactions from total strangers, particularly members of the opposite sex, or to feel the need to have your self-esteem propped up by heterosexual males, whom you claim to be indifferent to.

    I suspect that in some cases there’s a dicktease phenomenon at work. Some of these women feel empowered by making men drool over them while simultaneously telling men that they are sexually unavailable. This is why they look so hurt whenever a man gives them the cold shoulder; they’re not getting the attention they’re after. Perhaps some of these lesbians are even secretly hoping that an alpha male will walk up and try to sweep them off their feet, even though they act as if this would be the last thing they would ever want.

    These women, while claiming to have all their needs, both sexual and “romantic,” taken care of by other women, still ultimately depend upon men to have their femininity validated. They would no doubt feel very ugly, very unsure of their womanhood, if they were only getting this validation from their girlfriends. That’s because a good part of a woman’s attractiveness depends on her fertility, and fertility is something that only a man is capable of appreciating.

    Others I think have a tendency to subconsciously view all men as a father figure; a nod of approval in these cases means daddy approves and is thus subdued, while the cold shoulder means daddy has foiled her attempts at being controlled once again and is still in charge. Needless to say, such women have issues with men and have trouble viewing relationships with men as anything other than power struggles. It’s not surprising women like this turn to lesbianism, since to appreciate heterosexuality to its fullest and derive the most pleasure and satisfaction from a heterosexual relationship, the woman must be willing to submit fully to the man. Without that level of trust, there can be no heterosexual love. These women do not trust men (perhaps because they were abused as children), and are therefore incapable of the submission which is the prerequisite for heterosexual love. That’s not to say that lesbianism is a panacea for these women, though.

    I know many women and even some men who are reading this will find my suggestion that a woman should submit herself to her man shocking and even offensive, but that just illustrates the extent to which people have been brainwashed by feminism. People who will not accept this will probably not find much long-term happiness or contentment in heterosexual relationships (which again is not to say that they will find it in homosexual ones either).

    It says a lot that this heterosexual masculine/feminine, dominant/submissive dynamic is something many lesbian couples feel the need to imitate (even though you deny that this is the case). Hasn’t it been said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

    As for “tolerance,” not everyone is going to approve of your lifestyle. Get used to it. In China, you’d be thrown into an asylum for admitting you’re a lesbian, and in some parts of Africa, you’d literally be murdered. So you have a lot of nerve going around accusing people of “intolerance” just because they don’t grin at what you and your girlfriends do. Spoiled cunts like you don’t even understand the meaning of the word intolerance. I doubt you’ve experienced a true instance of intolerance in your entire career as a lesbian. If you had, you’d be more modest than you are.

    Everyone has the right to disapprove of a lifestyle they consider immoral or offensive. For them to do so is not intolerance. For you to suggest that they don’t have the right to disapprove is intolerance.

    And it’s entirely unreasonable for you to expect to get approval for your lifestyle from heterosexual males. Sure, you’ll find approval from soft, gelded, feminized men like your dad, or from sexually immature boys who will use your lesbianism as masturbation fodder. But approval from real men, the ones who can’t be controlled through their cocks or their emotions? Not likely.

    I suppose that explains why lesbians are forced to sleep with their gay friends when they’re in the mood for a real (as opposed to a plastic) cock.

    Adelaidey wrote: “Numerous studies have indicated that… a surprising number of women calling themselves lesbians have sex with men (frequently “gay” or bisexual men) on a regular basis.”
    Seriously? Sex with gay men? I’d like to see that study, sir.

    IA: To read the actual studies, you’ll have to go to a medical library, but these links should get you started:

    http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html

    “Promiscuity among lesbians is less extreme, but it is still higher than among heterosexual women. Overall, women tend to have fewer sex partners than men. But there is a surprising finding about lesbian promiscuity in the literature. Australian investigators reported that lesbian women were 4.5 times more likely to have had more than 50 lifetime male partners than heterosexual women (9 percent of lesbians versus 2 percent of heterosexual women); and 93 percent of women who identified themselves as lesbian reported a history of sex with men.17 Other studies similarly show that 75-90 percent of women who have sex with women have also had sex with men.18″

    “Among the difficulties in establishing the pathologies associated with lesbianism is the problem of defining who is a lesbian.61 Study after study documents that the overwhelming majority of self-described lesbians have had sex with men.62 Australian researchers at an STD clinic found that only 7 percent of their lesbian sample had never had sexual contact with a male.63″

    “Not only did lesbians commonly have sex with men, but with lots of men. They were 4.5 times as likely as exclusively heterosexual controls to have had more than 50 lifetime male sex partners.64 Consequently, the lesbians’ median number of male partners was twice that of exclusively heterosexual women.65 Lesbians were three to four times more likely than heterosexual women to have sex with men who were high-risk for HIV disease – homosexual, bisexual, or IV drug-abusing men.66 The study ‘demonstrates that WSW [women who have sex with women] are more likely than non-WSW to engage in recognized HIV risk behaviours such as IDU [intravenous drug use], sex work, sex with a bisexual man, and sex with a man who injects drugs, confirming previous reports.’67″

    “In view of the record of lesbians having sex with many men, including gay men, and the increased incidence of intravenous drug use among lesbians, lesbians are not low risk for disease.”

    http://www.narth.com/docs/josrrev.html

    “June 5, 2008 – The Journal of Sexual Research (Vol. 44, Issue 3, 2007) reviewed Lesbian Women and Sexual Health: The Social Construction of Risk and Susceptibility by K.A. Dolan.

    Dolan recruited 162 self-identified lesbian women from a large southeastern city for her study. All of them filled out a 50-page survey. Seventy of them completed a 1-2 hour face-to-face interview. She defined lesbianism using the subject’s own self-definition. She did not exclude women who had had sex with men in the past, present or future.

    According to the reviewer, ‘This fits with data indicating that a minority of women who identify as lesbian have had sex exclusively with women (only 47% in Einhom & Polgar, 1994). In that study, sex with men was common; 21% had had vaginal sex with a man in the past year; and 15% had sex in the prior year with a man who might have had sex with another man, thus confirming results from Cochran and Mays (1996) that lesbian women may experiment with their gay male friends.’”

    http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/331/14/923

    “[S]ince vaginal secretions and menstrual blood are known to be implicated in female-to-male transmission of the [HIV] virus, lesbians in relationships with seropositive women or who have multiple partners, including men [emphasis mine] or women of unknown HIV status, are routinely advised to use safe-sex practices.”

    Adelaidey wrote: “These findings are consistent with what I’ve observed firsthand.”
    Porn? [there's a 'hand' joke in there somewhere, I'm sure]

    IA: No, not porn. The lesbians I have known in real life.

    Adelaidey wrote: “When a guy jerks off, he’s just jerking off; he’s doing it because it feels good. To a lesbian, “flicking the bean” is a political act, a part of the struggle to liberate herself from the invisible (because they’re imaginary) chains of male oppression”
    What? Wrong! Getting off is awesome. I feel so sorry for any women you’ve ever been with if you really don’t believe that women don’t like getting off.

    IA: I didn’t say women don’t enjoy getting off, nor do I believe that to be true. I didn’t say lesbians don’t enjoy getting off, either; what I said is that for lesbians, sex is a political, and not merely pleasurable, activity. Their sexual activities can only be seperated from their feminist beliefs with great difficulty, if at all. Do you have reading comprehension problems?

    Your knee-jerk response is typical of the politicized, feminist, lesbian view of the female orgasm. According to you, if a woman I’m with doesn’t achieve an orgasm, it must be my fault, right? God forbid sexual intercourse should ever occur without a woman having an orgasm! And intercourse without orgasm never happens with lesbian sex, right?

    That is what you’re driving at, isn’t it, you homosexist bitch?

    Here’s a 19-year-old “lesbian” talking about all those superior orgasms she’s experienced with her girlfriends:

    “I’m 19, been masturbating furiously ever since I realized how at age 12. i’ve experienced hundreds of orgasms, each one different than the next. clitoral orgasms, gspot orgasms, multiple orgasms, fluttery little orgasms and screaming orgasms that send vibrations out through my entire body. reaching orgasm has never been a problem for me… up until now.

    up until recently i’d only ever had sex with one other girl, and it always worked out that i would make her come and then she would try to get me off. i’d let her try for a little bit, but it just didn’t do anything for me at all. i’d just take her hand away from my clit and say nothing.

    that was about a year ago. now for the past month or so i’ve been having sex regularly with a different girl. fortunately the communication and level of intimacy i have with her is so much better than with the last girl. but it’s the same story: i can make her come super easily, but any time she tries to get me off, i can’t feel much of anything. i just don’t get turned on at all. the only times i’ve ever orgasmed with her (and i’m still hesitant to call them orgasms, as they were not as intense/clear cut as any orgasm i’d ever experienced from masturbating) it’s only because i’m pounding furiously on my clit while she’s got a couple fingers inside me.

    i’m worried that there’s something wrong with me because i just can’t orgasm anymore. every time i try to masturbate recently i just end up getting frustrated and giving up. i tried buying a vibrator because i thought it would help, but it really doesn’t do a whole lot for me. i think the problem really originates in my brain, because i can’t seem to ever get in the right mood.”

    http://community.livejournal.com/vaginapagina/14719887.html

    *snicker*

    I know why she isn’t cumming. It’s because what she really needs is a man, even if she hasn’t realized it yet.

    Adelaidey wrote: “Guys, lesbians hate you.”
    But… most of my friends are guys! I live with guys! Hating them is going to really strain my relationship with them, not to mention my brother and father, who I adore.

    IA: Daddy must be real proud of his little lezzie. Does this mean no grandchildren for daddy, or are you and your girlfriend going to get around that problem with a turkey baster and the spunk of one of your male roommates?

    Adelaidey wrote: “Female homosexuals suffer a condition known as “lesbian bed death,” similar to the loss of sexual desire long-standing married couples sometimes experience.”
    Yeah, that happens… usually to long-standing ‘married’ couples. Never been a problem for me or mine.

    IA: How old are you? Twenty? Give it time.

    Adelaidey wrote: …that’s all.

    IA: That’s all? I don’t know why you bothered replying either. The central point of the essay is that lesbianism is inextricably tied to feminism, and that’s the one point you didn’t even try refuting.

    Despite the cutesy face you’ve tried to put on lesbianism,

    1. I think that you are much more the feminist (and homosexual “rights” zealot) than you let on,

    and,

    2. I would be surprised if 10 years from now you were still calling yourself a lesbian. I bet you’re just one of the many suggestible young women who have gotten into lesbianism because muff diving and misandry happen to be fashionable at the moment.

    1. Sex is always political between girls? I can’t believe that would be true. Shut up. You are a terrible person and a fool, scouring the internet to find young lesbianish girls to try to turn.

  4. From Guy White’s blog:

    “I just saw a story on FoxNews that says that bisexual teen girls are 7 times more likely to get pregnant than straight girls.

    Nobody will say it so I will.

    The reason is very simple. They are sluts.”

    http://guywhite.wordpress.com/2008/12/18/new-study-sluts-are-more-likely-to-get-pregnant/

  5. 14_NSBM_Warrior_88 | Reply

    Just one question…are there any other sources than catholiceducation.org? I’m skeptical of Christian “science” institutions. Other than that, what a great read.

  6. Igor Alexander | Reply

    I don’t know. Not surprisingly, a lot of the literature that’s critical of homosexuality comes from religious sources.

    In a way, it’s good that Christians are fighting the homosexual lobby, since no one else seems to be doing it, but it also tends to give the impression that the only people who are opposed to the lobby are Bible thumpers, which isn’t accurate. The homosexual lobby always tries to paint its opposition as being nothing but backwards religious fanatics, when the truth is, there are many rational reasons to be opposed to its agenda.

    That’s why I’ve been writing so much about homosexuality on this blog — to show that not all opposition comes from the so-called “religious right.”

    I also have to admit that I fear the Christians are going to wuss out and compromise on this issue like they do on everything else (just look at the pathetic disclaimer catholiceducation.org placed in front of that paper), so I’d like to see a non-religious opposition develop.

    That particular paper (The Health Hazards of Gay Sex) is well-researched, though. The author cites his sources, most of which are medical and scientific journals. I’d trust what a Christian researcher had to say on the topic over what a researcher with a “gay rights” agenda had to say any day.

    Glad you enjoyed the article!

  7. Igor Alexander | Reply

    I came across two articles today which further confirm that many women who call themselves lesbians like to sleep with men, particularly queer men. In addition, these articles confirm many of the other points I made in my post, such as the misandry of lesbianism, the ties to feminism, that lesbianism is more than anything a counterculture, that this counterculture appeals to anti-authoritarian “I hate my daddy” types and those who are in search of “new thrills,” etc (all of these points are so obvious that I almost feel silly making them, but to paraphrase Orwell, we’re living in times in which stating the obvious has become a revolutionary act). These articles are written from a pro-lesbian, heterophobe perspective, so you have to read between the lines, but it’s all there.

    What’s interesting is that if a man were to make some of the statements contained in these articles, he’d be attacked as a liar, a paranoid, a pig, and a homophobe, but lesbians casually admit these things in their own literature. They even refer to men as “the enemy.” Anyone who after reading these articles doesn’t get that lesbianism as conceived of by today’s brainwashed MTV generation is a hoax and that it’s really a conspiracy against heterosexual white males and traditional society is too stupid to be worth talking to.

    Lesbians admit to fucking fags and to masturbating over “gay man” porn, and yet expect to be taken seriously when they say they were “born that way,” with dubious studies by homosexual scientists as their “proof.” Wake up, people. You’re being taken for a ride. There are no “lesbians.” “Lesbians” are bisexuals with an axe to grind against men.

    I get a kick out of how one of the articles tries to dismiss penis envy (which I am convinced, based on observing lesbians, is a real phenomenon) as “outdated Freudian twaddle,” while in the other article (published on the same site), the author repeats the familiar and very Freudian mantra of the homosexual movement that “homophobes” are really latent homosexuals (by the same logic, I suppose the reason so many queers hate Christianity is because they have a latent desire to be Christians).

    Here are the articles:

    Why do lesbians love gay man porn?
    http://www.lesbilicious.co.uk/community/why-do-lesbians-love-gay-man-porn/

    Why do lesbians hate bisexuals?
    http://www.lesbilicious.co.uk/community/why-do-lesbians-hate-bisexuals/

  8. Method
    1. Put the fish in a pan and cover with the milk. Bring to a gentle simmer and poach the fish. This takes about 10 minutes. Remove the fish with a slotted spoon.

    2. Fry the onion and the leeks in a little olive oil until softened. Remove from the heat and flake the fish into the onion and leeks, add the peas and mix gently together.

    3. Peel and cut the potatoes into large chunks and put in a pan of cold water. Bring to the boil and cook until tender. Drain and put back into the saucepan. Add the cream and a knob of butter, season and mash.

    4. For the white sauce: melt the butter in a small saucepan. Stir in the flour, mixing to a paste, then stir for 1-2 minutes over a medium heat taking care not to let it catch on the bottom. Add the milk gradually, and whisk constantly until it starts to simmer. Leave it to cook over a very low heat, stirring every couple of minutes until it thickens.

    5. Preheat oven to 190C/Gas 5.

    6. Mix the white sauce with the fish, onion and leeks and put this mixture into the bottom of an ovenproof dish. Spoon the mash over the top of the fish and vegetables and sprinkle with the cheese.

    7. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes until bubbling, then put under a preheated grill for a couple of minutes to crisp and brown the top. Serve.

    1. Igor Alexander | Reply

      Thanks for the recipe, fish4u. I expect it will be popular with my lesbian readers, who are fond of the taste of fish.

  9. ABSOLUTELY RIGHT SAYS | Reply

    ALL LESBIANS ARE JUST FILTHY LOW LIFE PIGS TO BEGIN WITH, NO GREAT LOSS THERE.

  10. FINALLY!!! SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

    I have had my unfortunate encounter with these types of women. They are all liars & are all man-haters. And that makes them sexist! They are homosexual because they are mentally ill or insane or both! Lesbians are crazy & they roam the Feminists community in many universities. Not to mention, they are always angry. Dykes are by far the worst & the most obnoxious. I can’t stand them! And I hate lesbians because they hate men. And as a man, I find there’s reasons both spiteful & sexist!

    We can’t let these sick depraved “womyn” ruin our generation!

    1. they are certainly the reason why us good straight guys can’t meet a decent straight normal one anymore. hey wait, did i say normal? well when were they ever? more like, very pathetic.

  11. I think that is among the most vital information for me. And i’m happy reading your article. But want to statement on some normal issues, The website taste is perfect, the articles is in reality nice : D. Good task, cheers

  12. Fastidious answer back in return of this question with genuine arguments and explaining all concerning
    that.

  13. Telling The Truth | Reply

    well it is very obvious why many of us straight guys can’t meet a decent woman anymore, DOESN’T IT?

  14. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This article posted at this web site is truly
    nice.

  15. Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to check it out.
    I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and
    will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and
    excellent design and style.

  16. Heh. I enjoyed reading this. Keep up the good work.

  17. Very energetic post, I likeed that a lot. Will there be
    a part 2?

  18. This post reminds me of another at https://www.slixa.com/late-night/438-ms-dykefire-queer-answers-for-straight but coming from a slightly different perspective. It’s questions of sexuality from a lesbian point of view.

  19. Unfortunately some of your comments are on point. One would like to think otherwise, that your biased, that you hate lesbians and therefore your comments are too strongly prejudiced to be taken seriously.

    The lesbians I have met do not like men or are indifferent. Most do not like men period. They like gay men though. They also love gay porn and have many gay men friends. Why do most of them hate men? Probably for the reason they love women as they can’t relate to men and have issues with men. Any method to put down a man works for them and gay men rank at the top of that list. Therefore they adore gay men and watching gay sex. The problem is they hate men. I mean really hate men. Not all but a good percentage of them. This is the real issue. If there was no hate then who cares about lesbians, let them do there thing and lets move on. But its a war for them. They hate us and take pleasure in this war. That is why I do not like lesbians as I have experienced first hand this hate.

    I hope things improve but I doubt they will.

  20. I could go on and poke fun at these comments and the commentators, but the truth is, they aren’t funny. It’s not just that these comments are unkind and blaming and illogical and homophobic. They are statements that reveal beliefs about the place and role and value of women according to some males of the human species. And might I say that these beliefs are not in the best interests of the personhood or well-being or potential self-actualization of any female, anywhere.

    I get that dating is tough and that it’s hard to meet someone who fits with you. But blaming other people (or groups of people) is not going to transform any straight guy into the kind of person that any woman would want to be around, let alone love for ever and ever til the sun explodes and we all go boom.

    So I am going be as clear as I can in the language of consumption that some males of the human species might understand:

    Lesbians are not to blame for you not finding any women.
    Lesbians are not to blame for you running into the natural law of scarcity.
    Lesbians are not stealing the affections of straight women away from you (but if you’re having trouble, you might consult a lesbian or two to get some pointers…)
    Think of it like this: you know Italian gelato? The good kind? Well, the presence and acceptance of one popular flavour does not deny or preclude the availability or accessibility of the others. Got it? Good. Now get dressed in clean clothes, brush your teeth, have good manners, be fun and caring, smell sweet, have an open heart, great dance moves, be inscrutable and accessible, have a six-pack for abs and get back out there and as always, be nice and be you!

    1. Mein Schnitzel is mein german…mein sassuage sizzle vermin…mein kupel Sheizer kompin Fuhrer chicken for mein german.

      Now that I have your attention. Lesbian relationships are all about disease spreading whores who are vain in their thoughts and disgusting human beings. They are filth and there is no such thing as true ‘lesbian’ love so of course there’s no unconditional love here.

      A husband and wife having sex for pleasure and procreation within the sanctity of marriage is the only outlet for sex. Don’t be a smelly silly dirty fanny granny lesbo. Be a straight instead and you’ll get a nice man eventually.

      God bless,

      Bob Thang

      1. Based on that you should turn gay otherwise you too are a smelly silly dirty fanny bandit.
        If only penis ‘ s are allowed you should bend over now and take it like a man.
        Yes, this reply is stupid but not as stupid as your comment.
        Go and enjoy sex with your wife and live in your little bubble of ignorance. I am going to likewise enjoy sex with my wife. And guess what? Since you’re not the one feeding me, financing me or fucking me, your opinion does not matter to me.

  21. I can only imagine what’s next. Paedophilia is ‘natural’. Homosexuals are so pathetic. They can not even name one study tp prove they are b orn that way. They are either mentally ill or in deep self-denial and whatever the outcome, they are just lame -_-

  22. This article is extremely offensive and talk about stereotyping!!!
    I happen to be a lesbian. I am in a happy relationship with my partner and neither of us hate men. In fact, I love hanging out with guys. On a friend level they are GREAT company and less gossip/drama than what goes along with hanging out with girlfriends.
    I just have no attraction towards men. Simple as that.
    And why is it that apparently gay men are genuine but gay women are just trying to get the attention of men? Are you f*cking kidding me?
    As for the dildo/vibrator thing, we are still women. We have vaginas. Penetration is still pleasurable. Our bodies work the same way as a straight woman. We just don’t want the real thing as we are not attracted to it.
    Sorry… This is all I can reply to. I didn’t read any further as the things you are saying are so ridiculous and far from reality that it wasn’t worth the read. You might find that a lot lesbians hate YOU because of your attitude towards the issue but no, we do not hate men in general at all. As stated above I love hanging out with my male friends. They’re a lot of fun to be around and brilliant company. I love them but in a platonic way.
    Sounds like the only issue here is not with lesbians but with the writer of this article and his cave man, archaic attitude. The only thing I learnt from this article is the level of ignorance possessed by the writer of it. In fact, it sounds like the only person with an issue is the writer as he cannot accept the fact that some women are attracted to other women and not him. I bet with an attitude like yours a lot of straight girls are not attracted to you either. Get over yourself.
    That is all.

    1. Mein Schnitzel is mein german…mein sassuage sizzle vermin…mein kupel Sheizer kompin Fuhrer chicken for mein german.

      Now that I have your attention. Lesbian relationships are all about disease spreading whores who are vain in their thoughts and disgusting human beings. They are filth and there is no such thing as true ‘lesbian’ love so of course there’s no unconditional love here.

      A husband and wife having sex for pleasure and procreation within the sanctity of marriage is the only outlet for sex. Don’t be a smelly silly dirty fanny granny lesbo. Be a straight instead and you’ll get a nice man eventually.

      God bless,

      Bob Thang

  23. As a stereotyped “boy” gay girl all I can say having read this is, I like girls who like girls. Not girls who play both sides or actively just want to be fucked without ever having to fuck back. Been cheated on by many “lesbians” sleeping with men. News flash. They aren’t really gay. I had to learn to really really screen my choices. I actually want and like a clotted same sex relationship. I’m gay!

    As far as men go, I like hanging out with guys. I’m not envious of penis, I don’t want a penis and guys are just not generally cryptic crazy irrational bitches. No man hating or envy here. No issues with men except that I have zero attraction for them. Also…not a feminist. I think that is just as BS as any other overtly crazy group of people. Equality is fine stop cramming it down everyone’s throat. Also not a pagan, believe in shaving pits and legs and keeping trim. It’s self respect.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: